Is your child always playing games on your phone or on their tablet? Have they ever wondered what goes into making
Is your child always playing games on your phone or on their tablet? Have they ever wondered what goes into making those games? This course is a perfect introduction to designing games for mobile devices! Using Thunkable, students will be able to create their very own versions of Flappy Bird, Whack-a-Mole, and so much more using only a drag-and-drop interface! This course is great for curious students who want to start programming!
⚙️ System Requirements
✔️ Windows | ✔️ Mac | ✔️ Chromebook
📦 What Do I Get?
By registering for this eCamp you will receive:
- A hands-on learning eCamp kit that is shipped to your house!
- Your access ticket for all 5 days of the eCamp.
- Access to all the eCamp learning content in your attendees myBetabox account. A great resource in case your attendee needs to skip a day or get some extra help.
👤 Who Is This For?
This eCamp is ideal for learners that are just starting out with coding and game design. We suggest that ages 7-10 is a good range but you know your kid best!
This eCamp will take place on Zoom every Wednesday at 3:45 – 5:15 PM (EST) from October 28 – December 9 (no camp on Veterans Day or Thanksgiving break).
Event Dates: 10/28, 11/4, 11/18, 12/2, 12/9
📝 What We’re Covering
- Days 1-3: Build a different kind of app each day including Magic 8 Ball, Mole Mash, and more
- Day 4-5: Build a bigger, more complex app such as an artists’ studio
😃 Happiness Guarantee
If you aren’t satisfied with the Betabox eCamp experience, you can get a full refund by providing us feedback. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of eCamp conclusion with a detailed explanation of where you think we came up short, and we will return your full registration fee.
If you have any questions about this eCamp, click the blue chat button in the bottom right of your screen and we would be happy to help.
Reserve Your Spot
5 event days (10/28, 11/4, 11/18, 12/2, 12/9) on Wednesday afternoons from 3:45-5:15 PM
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!