Design your own website in this Betabox eCamp! This eCamp will give students all the skills they need to go from a blank
⚙️ System Requirements
✔️ Windows | ✔️ Mac | ✔️ Chromebook
What Do I Get?
By registering for this eCamp you will receive:
- A hands-on learning eCamp kit that is shipped to your house!
- Your access ticket for all 5 days of the eCamp.
- Access to all the eCamp learning content in your attendees myBetabox account. A great resource in case your attendee needs to skip a day or get some extra help.
Who Is This For?
This eCamp is ideal for learners that are just starting out with web design and coding. We suggest that ages 8–11 is a good range, but you know your kid best!
This eCamp will take place on Zoom every Thursday at 3:45 – 5:15 PM (EST) from November 5 – December 10 (no camp on Thanksgiving).
Event Dates: 11/5, 11/12, 11/19, 12/3, 12/10
What We’re Covering
- Day 1: Intro to HTML and CSS by building a website about you
- Day 2: Intro to Bootstrap to make your websites look better faster
- Days 4-5: As a class we will come up with ideas for a fun website we can build together
If you aren’t satisfied with the Betabox eCamp experience, you can get a full refund by providing us feedback. Simply send an email to email@example.com within 7 days of eCamp conclusion with a detailed explanation of where you think we came up short, and we will return your full registration fee.
If you have any questions about this eCamp, click the blue chat button in the bottom right of your screen and we would be happy to help.
Reserve Your Spot
5 event days (11/5, 11/12, 11/19, 12/3, 12/10) on Thursday afternoons from 3:45-5:15 PM
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!